MamaBear Organic Bamboo Charcoal Fleece Reusable Cloth Wipes - Set of 10
Never buy Toilet Paper, Baby Wipes, Tissues, or Napkins again!
About Bamboo Charcoal Fleece:
Fabric content: 50% bamboo charcoal 50% organic cotton
The bamboo charcoal fiber is an emerging trend in the fashion industry. It is created by heating bamboo at temperatures of 800-1000 degrees. Once the bamboo has been turned into charcoal it is ground into a very fine dark powder. The charcoal powder is blended with organic bamboo and spun to create a textile with unique proprieties.
The result is a fabric with incredible softness, durability, absorbency, stain resistance and breathability.
Properties of Charcoal Bamboo Fleece:
* Gentle touch on sensitive skins, this fabric is incredibly soft and comfortable and stays soft wash after wash
* Naturally inhibits bacterial and fungal growth and prevents mold and mildew
* Naturally hypoallergenic
* Amazing liquid absorption and natural deodorizing abilities
* Bamboo charcoal fibers and fabrics have the property of far-infrared radiation which has been shown to have many health benefits including removing toxins, promoting better blood circulation and promoting body metabolism.
* Quick-drying and because the bamboo charcoal nano-particles are embedded in the fabric as it’s created rather than simply coated onto the surface the fabric can be washed numerous times without diminishing its beneficial properties.
* Provides natural moisture and thermal regulation
Set these in a basket on the back of the toilet, the wipes warmer, or the dining room table to replace all those disposable paper products your family uses with soft, absorbent, washable, attractive cloth!
Choose either single layer 8" x 8" or double layer at 4" x 8". Both are precision cut and then serged all around to finish.
8" x 8" are the perfect size to fit in a wipes container when folded once and 4" x 8" fit perfectly without folding.
The serging provides a soft, durable, non-bulky finish. Great for potty training!
These wipes also fit perfectly in refillable and travel wipes containers as well as wipes warmers. Or stick them in your Diaper bag or purse for on the go use. They can be used dry or wetted with water or a wipes solution for a cleaner clean. When you're done just toss them in the wash!
I am currently experimenting with several different mills for some of my natural and organic fabrics (bamboo, cotton and hemp). During this transition period you may notice that some of these products may vary slightly in color, thickness, or texture. All have similar descriptions but variations occur due to raw material supplies and different milling processes. I am hoping to find a reliable, cost-effective long-term provider with excellent quality so that I can continue to offer these items as the great value I always have.